Tuesday, March 3, 2009

i-heart-iGoogle



I never thought I would become addicted to a tech application until I got introduced to i-Google. Until recently my home page was always HP which to be honest offered me nothing and I was forever typing in the Google web address so I took the plunge and changed my home page. Now I cant look back. I am definitely the kind of girl who likes everything to be about me so i-Google definitely allows this.

My i-Google is themed "summer ocean'' to fool myself that I am still at the beach when im actually at work. My favourite widget would have to be weather which updates the temperature every time I refresh and lists the weather for the whole week. If it predicts cloud you can only imagine there is a lot of refreshing. My widgets also include g-mail which lets me to see at a glance what’s going on in my personal life whilst not wasting works time as well as YouTube to play the songs I want to listen to when Nova is in talk mode, Google News, Wikipedia and Aussie recipes which I may never make like the mango chutney or the Yabby ravioli with wild lime and shiitake but it is still inspirational.
So if you are not already hooked like I am this is one application I recommend to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment